Coolest things you've found in Skyrim

ThermoNukePanda

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Wooden Mask is found after entering a "mounded" room called, Bromjunaar Sanctuary located just outside Labyrinthian. Upon entering the "mounded" room, you will find the Wooden Mask near some skeletal remains. Equiping the Wooden Mask takes you back into the past, and will only work while inside the "mounded" room. In this Sanctuary the Dragon Priest Shrine will change and you will find spaces available to place masks of various Dragon Priests which you have/will have defeated.

AJmxg.jpg

at first i thought you would be able to do it anywhere, but it was just in that one room. there are chest and empty containers inside, so i'm thinking once you get all the mask they will fill up with treasure not sure though, and i don't want to look it up cuz i don't want to be spoiled lol

at first i thought you would be able to do it anywhere, but it was just in that one room. there are chest and empty containers inside, so i'm thinking once you get all the mask they will fill up with treasure not sure though, and i don't want to look it up cuz i don't want to be spoiled lol

face palm at kira lol

Might vary depending on who you invest in.

Also with Lydia I couldn't ask her to marry me last night. Makes me wonder if that small patch steam installed yesterday had anything to do with it.

Hopefully nobody else responded about this already. Lydia is actually not a marriable character in the game.

Archived