Dark Souls Discussion

ThermoNukePanda

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pan if you need help with the boss fights, if I am on you can summon me if we are round about the same level and I can help ya out! It definitely helps to have some allies to take them on. For the gargoyles if you spoke with Solaire I think he is called at the end of the bridge near the dragon he will be available to summon outside the fog before the boss fight if you are in human form.

I was honestly hoping to see the montage of straight "ffffuuuuu" and having it cut right before he finishes the word like they did on the MadTV sketch of the Sopranos.

Either way, this was seriously entertaining.

I haven't watched Swiftor in a long time ever since I left their community years ago.

I was part of GameOn waaaaaay before I even became a member of PSMtv. Let me see if I can find my profile page on GameOn's forums.

http://swiftor.com/members/n2oxide/

I left a long time ago due to certain issues.

I.. er.. left to create my own community. It succeeded for a while, but due to partnership issues, it had to be dismantled abruptly.

So here I am!

Well, I got stuck on the taurus demon on the bridge and just pretty much building up all my souls being dropped there until I finally died on the way back, so I decided to just farm and on my way back to the bonfire I got invade, I tried to fight the guy but my strong attack only died 7 damage, to which I responded with **** THIS GAME and rage quit.

ROFL! You will rage quit MANY nights dude. Don't give up. You're still super early in the game and have many many more ragetastic events ahead of you.

ProTip: Use a dropping attack on the Taurus Demon. As soon as he spawns, run backwards and climb the ladder to go up to the tower's top. Fall off and use your dropping attack. Also, try to coat your weapon with that lightning item.

If you think that part is bad, wait till you fight your first Capra Demon.

I had to rage quit on the boss(es) in Anor Londo so many times, that and I kept getting invaded as I was trying to summon help! I only have the final boss and I am done with my first playthrough. I did some soul farming and beasted my character so no enemies are giving me any problems right now, and the bosses drop relatively easily. And yea the framerate in blighttown is ridiculous that and the first time you go there you are super unprepared for everything it throws at you! I hate that place, but if you wanna talk about not being able to see wait till you get to the tomb of the giants or lost izalith! This game is so awesome.

Man, having lots of trouble with Ceaseless Discharge(which might be the worst named boss ever). I picked up the armor the first time i went in so now everytime I go in he hits me with his giant unblockable/undodgeable fire attack, which takes about 95% of my health.

Managed to take it out, and a few of those capra demons but yeah, figured from how many of them there were I shouldn't be down there, lol. Right now i'm just kinda exploring darkroot garden, joined the forest hunters and have been invading people, though losing a lot from getting backstabbed from seemingly the front and side(guessing lag) or just having worse gear.

Right now I have a +7 halbred along with a a +5 shield(can't remember which, but it has 100% physical resistance and good fire resistance), and i'm wearing those gold hemmed robes you get from the chest near ceaseless discharge, since I've been dieing more to magic from bosses rather than physical damage, i'm able to get out of the way of most of those kinds of attacks.

Archived