DR3AMxCATCHER'S Live Stream

UND3RxOATH

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know for 100% he was joking. I've been playing with him since 2005, that's when I was 14/15. I apologize on behalf of him, he is one of those dudes who once you get to know he's not that bad.

Typically, I'm the one to say something negative but I did talk to him about it and he admits he made a mistake. It's a different type of humor, one you might not agree with. Like I stated, I firmly know it was a joke that had the tone of something serious.

<3

Like I said man, it's not your fault so don't apologize on behalf of him. I could have done something that rubbed him the wrong way. Either way I've learned not to take offense to other peoples actions. It is a learning experience. Take a look at my older posts and you'll see, and hopefully understand what I am going through. It's not your fault! I have an open door policy when it comes to blame.

Do you want me to tell everyone what your friend said to me on Xbox Live? That's how this whole thing started (for everyone watching). ATS was streaming the whole thing. Me, ATS and his friend.

He said a few offensive things to me and I did not like it, so I left the party and game we were playing. ATS was streaming, so I watched the stream and talked on chat a while until they were done. Everything seemed kosher. So then ATS said a few posts back (after the incident) that he knew the guy since he was 15. Now, they were friends and I may have disrespected them in some way, though not intentional, so I'm just saying whatever I did to disrespect you, I'm sorry, I have a very impulsive nature (compulsive maybe), and I am addressing these things in my life right now, which we talked about in our most recent chat on Live. Things got awkward and I decided to leave before adding any more fuel to the fire. I then saw you deleted me from your friends list, so I wanted to get the last word in to try and explain what happened. I may have been more thorough this time around, however I do take responsibility for anything I may have done wrong. You stream great videos. You also have a positive attitude towards things, and this is exactly what I and others like about most of the people that come here.

Keep up the good work, and put it in the past please.

Archived