DR3AMxCATCHER'S Live Stream

UND3RxOATH

Matt, I took this to PM, since I didn't want it to get personal and ugly out in the open. However, your PM back to me caught me by surprise. Maybe you had a bad day, or were angry about something else. Either way, it was unappreciated and mean spirited.

Whatever you feel about this place and/or its members, remember one thing. These same members were here for you when you needed it and were feeling badly about something. Don't let anger cloud your judgment. If you need time away to clear your head, have at it. Just don't speak out in anger and say things you may not be able to take back. These people are my online family, and I'll stick up for them when needed. Please always keep that in mind.

Locking this thread before it gets any worse. If you wish to reply to what I just said, feel free to PM me.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't feel "welcomed" here anymore but I appreciate the kind words. It was fun everyone.

I honestly hope you feeling unwelcome wasn't because of what I asked in a very polite and professional PM to you. If so, I don't understand how being polite and professional could make you feel unwelcome. <shrugs> Not much more I could have done or any other way to have said what I said.

Archived