Gamercide Update - Our new site is live!!!

ThermoNukePanda

Yeah, my very first website I ever made was a Geocities page. It was a mashup page about my older brother and myself, lots of links to various DragonLance stuff, total conversion mods for Doom 2 (specifically things like turning it into "Army of Darkness" which was AWESOME) and a bunch of other weird stuff.

I was pretty proud of it for a 14 yr old. Of course it's gone now. Sad times indeed.

Ahh, Geocities. I had a website on there once upon a time. I actually didn't use their tools though. I bought an HTML For Dummies book. I was pretty proud when I figured out how to put pictures in and make the words wrap around them right. Any knowledge I gained is now long gone. :P

My website was basically a blog, before blogs had been invented. A girl ahead of her time...that's me. B)

Ahh, Geocities. I had a website on there once upon a time. I actually didn't use their tools though. I bought an HTML For Dummies book. I was pretty proud when I figured out how to put pictures in and make the words wrap around them right. Any knowledge I gained is now long gone. tongue.gif

My website was basically a blog, before blogs had been invented. A girl ahead of her time...that's me. cool.gif

Me too Kitty! Except I didn't buy any books. I resorted to trying to teach myself HTML using some helpful websites. I remember I even got an email about how my website was nominated by some other DragonLance fansite for some award or some stupid crap. It was cool to me back then though. I was proud of my little site. I miss it. LoL

Me too Kitty! Except I didn't buy any books. I resorted to trying to teach myself HTML using some helpful websites. I remember I even got an email about how my website was nominated by some other DragonLance fansite for some award or some stupid crap. It was cool to me back then though. I was proud of my little site. I miss it. LoL

You had a DragonLance fansite? Awesome. I loved those books when I was younger.

LoL.... yeah. It's stupid, but it was called "The Domain Of The Dark Lords"

haha. Awesome non-the-less. I read all of the ones they wrote together. I need to go back and get the collection again. The writing is a little simpler than what I read now, but the I enjoyed the story. My buddy got me started but he doesn't much care for them anymore. He read them all and liked them to be sure. However, I bought the annotated chronicles and let him read it. When he found out that they took pretty much everything from D&D or based it on D&D gameplay he was pretty let down.

Archived