What was the coolest concert moment you've seen?

Towncryer

I have a tie.

1. Pink Floyd's The Wall : When we shouted along with the audience to TEAR DOWN THE WALL! And then the rest of the wall came down!(You could have heard a pin drop during Mother...It was surreal to have an entire crowd be absolutely quiet).

2. Kiss' Love Gun Tour: When Peter Criss came out to the front of the stage and sang "Beth". I knew I'd love Rock and Roll forever in that moment.

How about you guys???

Well, it wasn't the best concert ever or anything, but I went to a Warrant concert in a small club when their popularity had waned, and Janie Lane (the lead singer) came into the crowd and stopped right in front of me and we danced together while he sang. That was pretty cool. I still have the towel he handed me...somewhere.

My favorite concerts were Oingo Boingo and their Octoberfest concerts that I went to when I was little. Danny Elfman could put on a show.

I don't like going to concerts but the only thing that stuck out in my mind is when I saw Billy Idol and I was next to the stage and told him I wanted to have sex with him and he smiled and pointed at me.

LOL...You wanna be gay? You be gay! You go gg!

I don't like going to concerts but the only thing that stuck out in my mind is when I saw Billy Idol and I was next to the stage and told him I wanted to have sex with him and he smiled and pointed at me.

:blink:

Actually, he was the first person I ever saw in concert. My mom and aunt took my brother, my cousin, and I to it. I'm not even sure how old I was (maybe 5?). We had horrible seats...far back...partially obstructed. I still thought it was really cool. I loved Billy Idol. Had a thing for accents, even back then. :P

Iron Maiden in Tahoe. Smuggled a Kodak Disc camera in and never got a shot of the huge inflatable Eddie coming down and totally engulfing Adrian Smith, as it quickly deflated for whatever reason. All the other members saw it coming down, except for him. The front of the crowd leaped up and started helping get the deflated Eddie off. My buddy Mark and I, were busy trying to get up there. Everyone was freaking out.

I don't know the actual weight of one of those things, but it had to have been really heavy. When it was inflated and in place, it took up the entire stage. From what I remember, a tether broke free and big tear was made. It came down pretty quick and Adrian was pinned underneath it. He was all right, though. No one was hurt.

After about half an hour, they came back out and resumed the concert. Bruce thanked everyone that helped and they played an hour more than they had initially planned. No one left early, either.

ozzfest several years ago. saw two kids o.d. right when i got there. disturbed was playing. later, the ******* hot chick i was there with snagged two third row tickets off some dudes and we went up front for pantera. some dude threw his fake leg on stage, and anselmo pretended it was his wang.

ROCHESTER!!! Very nice. Can't really think of anything amazing but seeing Trent Reznor on his final tour is a definite highlight of mine.

Yes, the details of:

1) How I got to the concert

2) Not having a ticket or any money to BUY a ticket at the SOLD OUT show and managing to get inside anyways

3) My "state of mind" during the actual concert

are all pretty questionable. LoL I'm not entirely proud of things I used to do back then and realize how stupid I was, but my god it was an amazing show. LoL

• 2 weeks later...

First State Radio concert I went to at the House of Blues right next to Fenway. First off, it was an amazing concert, best concert of my life. But the coolest moment was when they were playing Right Me Up and they brought Manny Furtado on stage. Manny is who the songs about, he's a disabled man who loves the Red Sox a ton, so it was that much more touching that we were right next to Fenway. The smile on his face lit up the whole room, I'm not even going to lie, I cried when I saw this man limited to a wheel chair shine the biggest smile I've ever seen. Everyone sang along and put their arms around each other. It was simply beautiful.

This music video pretty much sums up everything I just said. Everytime I see it, I tear up a little bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmm so many to choose from. lol

Well, the number one concert moment for me was when I road-tripped to Philly last summer to see Rise Against with Rancid and Billy Talent. Both opening bands were superb and RA played a phenomenal set. The band came out for an encore to play an acoustic song. They left the stage and then came back with all of their gear to play another encore. The first song they played was "Dancing for Rain." Halfway through the song it began to rain. It wasn't very hard or annoying but rather pleasant (it was a very hot day and I was sweating pretty bad from the body heat because there was no room between each person). The thing was that it only rained for about 5 minutes. It stopped during the next song. You could almost say it was an act of god.

P.S> Seeing Maiden this summer, PK. UP THE IRONS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've only been to one concert (Sad face) and that was Ozzy at blizzcon.

But the most hilarious part about it was towards the end everyone had their phones and cameras out and were takign pictures, he took a giant hose and sprayed them all

Archived