Uwe Boll Bids Farwell To Statham And Says Hello To...

ThermoNukePanda

Dolph Lundgren?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently Mr. Boll, genius filmmaker who somehow got Jason Statham to play a character with the mindboggling simple name of "Farmer", has decided to make a continuance of his award winning saga Dungeon Siege: In The Name of the King.

Dropping the Dungeon Siege moniker, In The Name of the King 2 will no longer feature Green Grenades' dream man Mr. Jason Statham. Taking his place, and for some strange reason being cast as Jason Statham's son, is Dolph Lundgren.

Are you confused yet? I know I am. LoL I'll just leave you with this blurb regarding the movie which is going to confuse you even more with Ninjas, time travel, and absolutely NOTHING to do with the Dungeon Siege game in general.

"It's like contemporary, right now big city, and we have Dolph Lundgren basically being a cop or like a fighting coordinator working as this, and one night he gets attacked by ninjas in his house and fell with the ninjas into a vortex back in time. And then it turns out it's like 50 years after the first part
In the Name of the King
ended, and Ehb is destroyed and everybody is dead, Jason Statham and everybody who was in the first part, got wiped out. They say he was basically sent into the future, he's the son of Jason Statham, and he was sent into the future, brought up in an orphanage, because the parents felt that they would all die. So he is basically the last survivor of the kingdom of Ehb so he should bring the kingdom back in charge."

http://news.bigdownl...sequel-ditches/

Archived