Battlefield Bad Company 2

SycoYAFF

Next week on Friday we should totally play some private matches in Battlefield BC2. Get some matches going on and ****. Who's down to play? We would start at 8:00 EST (5:00 PST) and go on for whatever amount of hours. Here's the list of people already playing.

SycoYAFF

Brad is a Ninja

Killer of Hopes

Sajam

Only if you want me throwing c4 on the uav and using it as a flying bomb.

Go for it man. Anything is allowed. Fun is a requirement.

Yep, my copy should be here tomorrow, so I'll be down for joining Friday, or maybe sooner. I probably won't join until at least 8 PST like usual though, as I'll be eating dinner and stuff when the matches start.

8pst is probably when it'll be almost over Kev. Besides, we still don't have enough people for a match yet. So it might not even happen.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, two days away and we still got no one.

Your best bet, dude, is to go ahead as scheduled. Once you're on LIVE and ready, just start inviting those you see online. Game Time threads no longer work. People don't read them for whatever reasons, and people who do take the time to, often don't play on the day they say they will.

Besides, some of the people that join my scheduled games, aren't even on GC/ATC.

Best of luck, dude.

I plan on writing a paper tomorrow but im not sure how long it will take to finish, or if ill just end up procrastinating like normal(its not do for a week or so though). If im online feel free to invite, mic style doesn't exactly work well, but I can hear through it fine for sure.

Archived