Tattoo or No Tattoo?

Tattoo or No Tattoo?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I tattoo over my scar?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but something different.
    • I don't care!

Ok. Per TC's suggestion, I am making a poll for you guys to see what you think. As you know I had neck surgery, I now have a perrty new scar on my neck. Shane and I had be joking around about me getting a tattoo over it. Like a rose vine up the scar, and then a rose bud. (DUH! What did you think I'd suggest?? lol) We even joked about doing a tattoo'd scar.

So What do ya'll think??

EDIT: OOPS!! Just realized I forgot to post the pic. Lol, go me!!

Here it is...

010.jpg

I'd say no to the tattoo. If the scar heals nicely then there is no reason to put a tattoo over it. I'd say you'll be fine without it. However, if you still want another tattoo, I'd say get it elsewhere, since it doesn't seem like you would want to have the tattoo placed on that part of your neck anyway. I'm also interested in the story you'll come up with for the scar. Perhaps, you were in the middle of a zombie outbreak and were clawed at by an undead version of Will Ferrell?

I say YES! .. I'm a big fan of body modification of all types whether it's tattooing, piercing, scaring, branding.. ect ect. If the scare makes you uncofortable in anyway I suggest enhancing it however you want. Of course a tattoo around it would look fabulous, or more scaring around it (if they do that where you live) .. I say do something with it. I certainly would in your position.

It's your body .. play with it!

Oh noes. Due to my job, every time I see a tattoo on the face or neck, I think of gang members. I think I'd rather see a scar on the neck, over a tattoo on anyone. I'm not against tattoos, but not on the face or the neck. It'll affect people's impression of you and you can't cover it up easily at all...unless you want to wear a scarf along with that little black dress for a nice dinner out with your hubby. :P

Looks like its a resounding "no" lol.

Oh noes. Due to my job, every time I see a tattoo on the face or neck, I think of gang members. I think I'd rather see a scar on the neck, over a tattoo on anyone. I'm not against tattoos, but not on the face or the neck. It'll affect people's impression of you and you can't cover it up easily at all...unless you want to wear a scarf along with that little black dress for a nice dinner out with your hubby. tongue.gif

Good point! (Hi Kitty!!)

Looks like its a resounding "no" lol.

Good point! (Hi Kitty!!)

Hi, Rose.

Oh...and if it makes you feel any better, I have a big old nasty scar on my arm from tearing my bicep. I can't believe how poorly it healed. :( I feel totally weird wearing short sleeve shirts now and summer's coming. :o

I'm going to have to make up a story about it. Tomb Raiding in Nairobi, maybe? Are there tombs in Nairobi? Maybe Crocodile hunting at...hmm...where are crocodiles prevalent? The zoo. Hmm...that won't sound too good. :lol:

Archived