Who the fuck is your D&D Character?

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT, I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING CALLOUS HALF-ORC DRUID FROM A RECENTLY ERUPTED VOLCANO VILLAGE WHO HAS A DEBILITATING FEAR OF WIDE OPEN SPACES

Also, have you guys ever played D&D? It's way more fun than I thought it would be. 

I didn't realize this was random when I first went to it, I thought THE nosy dwarf librarian was the one asking who the fuck my DND character was lol.  I don't remember exactly what it said but it was amusing.  Something like

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT, I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING

NOSY DWARF LIBRARIAN WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF HIS SISTER.

THAT SOUNDS FUCKING TERRIBLE.

Also,
XbEarST.png

lol

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT, I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING CALLOUS HALF-ORC DRUID FROM A RECENTLY ERUPTED VOLCANO VILLAGE WHO HAS A DEBILITATING FEAR OF WIDE OPEN SPACES

Also, have you guys ever played D&D? It's way more fun than I thought it would be. 

It's been quite a while since I played, but if you have a group that actually gets into their characters it's incredibly fun.

First one was:

EMOTIONAL GNOME WIZARD FROM A SMALL FAMILY FARM WHO IS ON THE RUN AFTER HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A NOBLE'S DAUGHTER

and then I got:

MISERABLE TIEFLING CLERIC FROM THE HOLD OF A SLAVE SHIP WHO IS DOWNRIGHT RACIST TOWARDS LIVING SKELETONS

followed by:

BOSSY DWARF BARBARIAN FROM A TROPICAL PARADISE WHO IS REALLY (I MEAN REALLY) AFRAID OF THE DARK

I wish I could find some local ppl that played D&D and wouldn't be super weird about a chick joining them.

lol my group back in the day used to have 2 girls that played with us.  I used to DM campaigns for Ravenloft, Dark Sun, DragonLance, Paranoia, Mutant Chronicles, Vampire (preferred Dark Ages campaigns), Star Wars and Spelljammer.  (Ravenloft was always my favorite though)

I still have like all my old books too.  A lot of it is packed away, but I have so much old crap haha.

Archived