obligatory i want to know what everything is/has been doing thread

Avahra

Life has been insane, and I am potentially embroiled in fight with my work over a load of bullshit that shouldn't even be happening.

I haven't actually even been gaming much, too stressed out, looking for another job. Minion quit our 'shared' (ie: we work at the same place) job just the other night because it got too stressful. It really sucks.

Other than that, eating a lot of cereal and staring at pictures of Tom Hiddleston.

Well Ava i havent been able to get more than two short stories done since march, though i was able to scribble down some ideas i was getting. I wanted at least 10-12 for the book i wanted to release in October, but it doesn't look like i'll make it unless i can find some more writing time.

I've been really busy with work.  Averaging 60 and 70 hour weeks, but I did get off today for a change.  Otherwise, I've been spending time with my wife when I can and mostly watching movies and tv before going to bed.  On the weekends I get what yard and house work done that I can.  I have been gaming in completely random spurts. I tend to pick up something and try to play through it, then not play for weeks at a time.  My wife and I started Halo 4 again a couple of weekends ago, and I would like to finish it.

Anyhow, today I plan on being lazy. Gonna catch up here on the forum, and I might even find a game to play.

Life has been insane, and I am potentially embroiled in fight with my work over a load of bullshit that shouldn't even be happening.

I haven't actually even been gaming much, too stressed out, looking for another job. Minion quit our 'shared' (ie: we work at the same place) job just the other night because it got too stressful. It really sucks.

Other than that, eating a lot of cereal and staring at pictures of Tom Hiddleston.

I feel you on the bullshit job situation. I'm having a hard time finding work too,just keep your head up

Archived