obligatory i want to know what everything is/has been doing thread

Avahra

PS4 gaming (Will be streaming Wolfenstein again tonight prob), Lego Millennium Falcon assembly, and various Boy and Girl Scout activities. We've gone camping and went to a small water park so far. Left to go? Skating with our local roller derby team, flying with pilots from the Air Force base (Private planes, no jets...dang it), Father/daughter dinner, and cook out to end the summer. Fun stuff, but jeezuz we've been busy nearly every weekend!!

I'm doing well, hope you are too Ava!

I've been staying sober (woooo!), went to Darien Lake recently (roller coasters and stuff), taking care of my mom, battling it out in court with extended family over my deceased grandfather's stuff, finally moved back out of my parent's home again, divorce is officially final and got the papers recently (thank god!), watching movies, playing PS4, and just started trying out Marvel Heroes which is pretty fun.

Just mostly trying to stay busy!

I've been pretty busy with my whole Kung Fu and movies routine.  I work Friday through Mondays at a movie theater (half shift on most days so I'm home in the afternoons), and go to Kung Fu classes Tuesday through Thursday.  I've actually been going to my classes a couple hours earlier and assisting the teachers with the kids classes too, which is a lot of fun.

In terms of gaming, I pretty much only do it at night.  My free time during the day I spend on my exercises and running, so I game at night when I'm done with everything and able to relax.  I haven't really been streaming to the Gamercide channel anymore as I've finally started up my own.

I've been watching a poop-ton of movies lately. That's it really. I lead a pretty boring life. I'm old, too.

I thought this said you were watching poop movies.

PS4 gaming (Will be streaming Wolfenstein again tonight prob), Lego Millennium Falcon assembly, and various Boy and Girl Scout activities. We've gone camping and went to a small water park so far. Left to go? Skating with our local roller derby team, flying with pilots from the Air Force base (Private planes, no jets...dang it), Father/daughter dinner, and cook out to end the summer. Fun stuff, but jeezuz we've been busy nearly every weekend!!

Planes freak me the fuck out. I wanted to be a pilot for the longest time until I actually flew in a plane. nope nope. HOw old is yoru daughter?

I'm doing well, hope you are too Ava!

I've been staying sober (woooo!), went to Darien Lake recently (roller coasters and stuff), taking care of my mom, battling it out in court with extended family over my deceased grandfather's stuff, finally moved back out of my parent's home again, divorce is officially final and got the papers recently (thank god!), watching movies, playing PS4, and just started trying out Marvel Heroes which is pretty fun.

Just mostly trying to stay busy!

This is all very good news! I'm glad to hear things are turning around in a positive way for you.

I've been pretty busy with my whole Kung Fu and movies routine.  I work Friday through Mondays at a movie theater (half shift on most days so I'm home in the afternoons), and go to Kung Fu classes Tuesday through Thursday.  I've actually been going to my classes a couple hours earlier and assisting the teachers with the kids classes too, which is a lot of fun.

In terms of gaming, I pretty much only do it at night.  My free time during the day I spend on my exercises and running, so I game at night when I'm done with everything and able to relax.  I haven't really been streaming to the Gamercide channel anymore as I've finally started up my own.

Any video of kung fu action?

My girl and boy are both 8, soon to be 9 (Twins). Planes are safer than cars, so...yeah.

Oh I know they are.

But I've also had some horrendous experience with flying. Weird stuff that nope nope hate it

Havent had too much time for gaming (or anything really) in the last few months since we got our son. He's 8 1/2 months and as yet the adoption probly wont be finalized until January, but the 5-8 hours gametime per week is well worth having my son.

Been working quite a bit with summer projects on the house I bought back in March. Restored missing insulation, fixed drywall in garage, and today redid some rock landscaping.

Also been quite busy with work related things. Took part in a coding competition where you do nothing but have junk food and code all day. Didn't win but it was still a blast.

Also been messing around in the world of tech, just bought a raspberry pi recently and have been working to set up a small home server with that. Also recently messed up my Arch Linux install on my PC so going back to Ubuntu Linux for something a little more stable. Would like to get back into doing some web development for my website and work on another android app idea.

Archived