Playstation Store Sale! 14 for 14'

vectordream

This is one amazing sale especially if your a PS+ member. Playstation doing it right. They want all digital on consoles they have to have more sales like this.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/home/games?smcid=ps:show-now:games:ps-playstation-store

Yesterday the sale went live. Along with the sale PS+ members get Bioshock Infinite for free as part of the instant game collection for January.

Sale ends on Monday Jan, 20th from what I can tell so you better do it this week if your going to.

Here are just some of the games in the sale that I am thinking of picking up:

1. Deus Ex Directors Cut - $13.49
  2. Puppeteer - $7.00 (fairly new and normally $39.99)
  3. Tales of Xillia - $10.00 (normally $39.99)
  4. Crysis 3 - $5.00
  5. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - $.3.75
  6. Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita) - $9.00 (best deal, normally $39.99)

Go buy Lone Survivor and Thomas Was Alone. Support those devs and get 2 amazing games. Even if, like me, you own them on PC already. If you're PSN+ they'll set you back $5.25 and $2.50 respectively. Just do it. Trust ol' Spawn.

I will get those as well. Sounds good!

Has anybody played Killzone on Vita? 

I bought Killzone tonight. For $9 I could not pass it up. I gotta say this is the most gorgeous looking game I have played on Vita yet. It really shows what the Vita is capable of. Its quite fun and glad I purchased.

That said, I found my hand cramping a bit playing an FPS on the Vita. Its fast paced and you are constantly moving about and using the top buttons to aim and shoot. I don't know why they just don't design these things to feel good in your hand like a controller does. I love my vita buts its not the most comfortable thing to play FPS on. This game is great though.

I bought Killzone tonight. For $9 I could not pass it up. I gotta say this is the most gorgeous looking game I have played on Vita yet. It really shows what the Vita is capable of. Its quite fun and glad I purchased.

That said, I found my hand cramping a bit playing an FPS on the Vita. Its fast paced and you are constantly moving about and using the top buttons to aim and shoot. I don't know why they just don't design these things to feel good in your hand like a controller does. I love my vita buts its not the most comfortable thing to play FPS on. This game is great though.

Definitely gonna grab a copy. You're right, $9 is hard to pass up. Problem is I just need more space! Damn you Sony and your exclusive memory cards! lol

I have the same cramping issue. I've seen a couple accessories that might help. When I test them out, I'll be sure to post my input. 

Archived