Microsoft Drops Ban Hammer on Pre- Release Halo 4 Players

Gamercide

images%20%2836%29.jpg?m=1318862858Consider yourself warned if you choose to let stupidity rule your life when it comes to playing pre-release copies of Halo 4; Microsoft has their eye on you and you will be perma-banned from their services.

Microsoft issued a statement regarding the perma-bans after Halo 4 related content began showing up around the internet.

“We have seen the reports of ‘Halo 4′ content being propped on the Web and are working closely with our security teams and law enforcement to address the situation,”

Perma%20Ban.jpg?m=1350309113

For those of you choosing not to act like a bunch of jackasses, Halo 4 releases in a few weeks.  November 6th to be exact.

via Gaming Blend

View the full article

I think what actually pisses me off about this is that it shouldn't even need to be addressed. This is something that should automatically be done without a word spoken about it. It just gets me another level, because Jason and I had a friend who openly admitted that he used pirated copies of games to boost his gamerscore and while we both complained along with a few others...guess who is still playing his 360 daily and still cheating? Yeah, that douchebag.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived