Revolution

PeeKnuckle

Looks neat, but could get cheesy if not done right. Sort of has a Lost or Firefly vibe so it could definitely be something interesting.

I like the idea of the setting and all, but the goals in it look a little lame. Whole world loses power, and a major part of it is just going to be a story about some people trying to save that one captive kid?

On a side note, I'm noticing the track Heart of Courage (and other tracks of theirs) in everything now that I know of Two Steps From Hell (a production group that basically makes songs like trailer music, i.e. epic music)

also why the hell are they using the mass effect soundtrack? lol.

It's not, as I said it's Heart of Courage, a track by Two Steps from Hell (also used in a ME2 trailer).

And I agree about the cast, and all the kids. Like I was saying, seems kind of dumb to have this whole cool setting with the world completely changed, and have the story focus on "We're a bunch of kids, let's go save our one friend". A story like that could have just as easily been in normal modern day, or even just in a medieval time before electricity.

Archived