Winner Time - Santa's Leftovers

Siren

The tablet got here this morning! I was suprised, I didn't expect it until tomorrow or wednesday. I'm still trying to figure it all out, including apps. It seems its not compatable for android apps. I'll get some pics/video up soon. My friends are on their way for our weekly card night right now, so I gotta run.

THANK RINCON FAMILY! This thing is AMAZING!!!! Gorgeous crisp picture!

Ok, so I've been messing with it and seeing what this little baby can do. Movies and videos look amazing! What I really wanted to do was download a free pc game from gamefly, and videotape Ian or Shane playing it. But there isnt enough memory to do it. I am gonna look into getting an external hard drive, and play that way. But I figured I'd just post a few little videos I made for now, just so you can see that at least.

This first one is actually a screensaver. I am head over heels with it! I just sit here playing with it, its actually relaxing lol. I figured out after I had made the video that the little fishies swim away from the pokes to the screen. I also figured out you can slide your finger or the stylus (sp?) across the screen and it looks like you skipped a rock. I love how interactive it is.

This one is just a recording of a video from youtube. It looks gorgeous! I dont think the video does it as much justice as it looks in real life though.

I will try to get some gameplay up soon.

Oh, I was jazzed too, I was able to skype with my mom for the first time. I hadnt seen my mom since my sisters funeral. The picture was awesome.

Archived