Gamercide's Left 4 Dead 2 Server

Dateranoth

Server Shutdown

We now have a Left 4 Dead 2 Server up and running.

Quick Address: l4d2.gmcd.me

Stats are Here l4d.gamercide.org

Currently have these addons installed:

Download them at the above links or directly from Gamercide HERE

Join the Gamercide Steam Group for immediate access to the server.

There are some fantastic user created maps. For instance, Silent Fear has its own boss fight at the end. No tank one after the other. Just a creature with special attacks and ton of HP.

L4D is Source, so it wouldn't need a super computer to run it. I'd suggest heading over here, and checking to see if your PC can run it.

The advantage is not having to locally host the games. Since we are all over the world our pings will stay consistent. It's located in Texas which is as central I could make it for most of us.

You can't play a custom map unless it's on the server or you locally host. Now if there is a map we like I can upload it and we can play on the dedicated server. All the above maps are already installed. Will make the experience more enjoyable for all.

Oh and the original quick link was wrong. It is l4d2.gmcd.me . Fixed in the OP too. You can ping that for an idea of what it will be.

If I only I had a PC that could run it.. and a steam account.. I enjoyed that game on 360 however it got stale pretty quickly, it appears as if the PC has mods to keep it fresh!

Yea dude so much more you can do with it. New maps, weapon mods, player mods etc. I have Liberty Prime, Spider Man, Miranda from ME2, and Rorschach as the survivors and I have a call of duty weapon pack. Super sweet.

BTW, these are what my special infected look like

<br>

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/fMvkL/embed"></iframe>

<br>

Boomer = Santa Claus

<br>

Charger = Firestarter Charger. When he charges, he leaves behind a streak of bright orange. When he runs into something, a shower of sparks happen

<br>

Jockey = The Joker in a purple tutu

<br>

Spitter = Reptile from a famous game series you may know of

<br>

Tank = Brumak from Gears of War

Archived