70" Sharp Aquos LED LCD ----- Soon to be mine!

ThermoNukePanda

$1,999. Supposed to be $2,799. Ordering it right now. Coy said I could get myself an early present.

I... CANNOT.... WAAAAAIIIT!!!!!

It will be a hell of a nice upgrade. I have an 8 yr old Sony 50" 1080i Rear Projection television (the big one on wheels). It's a beast and has lasted a long time but I'm still going to keep it in a spare room but ******** I can't wait!

That is an awesome monitor Sky. I have practically the same ASUS monitor from Newegg I got back in Janurary.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236112

I think the model # is a little different. Yours might be a slightly newer model but they are GREAT and super sexy monitors that deliver really crisp graphics. I love the LED screens.

Holy crap, how much was the Sony?

I'm getting the 70" Sharp Aquos from Best Buy for $1,999 which I thought was a hell of a deal.

It was enough, lol. Jason needed his tv replaced that was damaged from the lightning storm we had over the summer so I told him to get it, because he wanted it so bad and I got the last tv for my 360 which was a Samsung LED. So it was only fair :)

I think you got a great deal!

I should be able to pick it up on Tuesday from Best Buy. I had to order it from their warehouse because that particular model was out of stock. They had the "newer" version of the set at the store but it was going for $2,900 or something like that and I didn't want to spend the extra thousand bucks on what is essentially the EXACT SAME SET.

Seriously, I looked at the specs side by side and didn't see anything different. Same set, one year apart, same features, thousand bucks difference.

I figured I could wait a week, but let me tell you it's kind of torture waiting for it!

OH CRAP!!!

So I got my television last night. I wasn't supposed to get it till next week on the 7th, but I got an email last night saying to come pick it up.

Problem? I have NO TELEVISION STAND TO PUT IT ON!!! lmao

I couldn't resist unboxing it and setting it up anyways just to play around with it. Of course it was sitting on the floor and I was sitting on a couch like 4 feet away from it but it was still AWESOME! :) Now I have to go looking for a big enough TV stand today.

Archived