Gamercide Nostalgia

Dateranoth

lol i cant believe you saved those. i havent even played that game since that night. would be interesting to do it again one of these days.

lol i cant believe you saved those. i havent even played that game since that night. would be interesting to do it again one of these days.

lol, yeah. I sadly missed the event. I wasn't in town, but it just so happened the event took place around the time I got my projector setup. So, made for some good pictures of Gamercide at its best :) .

I'm glad you archived it, Dat. Nothing like seeing my corny, cliche information about Gamercide. lol

Nah, it was cool to see once again. I was proud of us and that event. We met alot of really cool people. Definitely need to do another.

Cliche or not, it is pretty true of this community. Even though I didn't get to participate I was proud to be apart of the experience.

• 1 year later...

Can we do one for the remake of Halo Combat Evolved? its coming out soon isnt it? I know for me thats what got me into XBOX.

That's a great idea, actually. Let's see how this talk with the LIVE coordinator goes first. If we do get in and it falls on or around the date of the anniversary release, we'll need players who have the game.

@Em Most definitely, homie.

Archived