Skyrim characters

PeeKnuckle

Straight Mage Altmer (high elf) naturally.. Next play through gonna be a nord warrior. Can't post any pics unforunately but rock the arch mage robes, either morekei mask or mages circlet, and enchanted gloves and boots. Bummed I can't create ultra mega powerful spells ala Oblivion though, so I can't make her over powered which I loved in Oblivion.

Alright here's mine after I've pretty much beaten the game. There's still tons of stuff to do (and always will be), but I've set it aside for now to play some of my other games after beating the main quest and the mage and companion questlines.

Here's how my character turned out in the "end".

Sora, level 48 male Khajiit pure mage (all points into magic skills, nothing in thief/warrior trees)

2011121600004.jpg

2011121600003.jpg

And this shot with my conjured frost atronach was just really cool (such a beautiful game):

2011121200009.jpg

Magicka - 580 (after equipment)

Health - 200

Stamina - 100

Apparel:

Nahkriin Mask - 27 armor, Restoration and Destruction spells cost 20% less to cast, +50 magicka. I use a mod to hide the helmet since I got tired of the masked look after wearing Morokei (+100% magic regen rate) for so long.

Master Robes of Destruction - 0 armor, +150% magic regen rate, Destruction spells cost 22% less to cast

Blades Boots (Superior) - 19 armor

Ebony Gauntlets (Superior) - 22 armor

Ring of Recharging - Magic regen rate +40%

Savos Aren's Amulet - +50 Magicka

Total Armor (Before Spells) - 68

I never bothered enchanting anything, though I probably should do the gloves and boots, mainly because I can't do any worthwhile enchants without spending tons of perk points in enchanting, when I prefer to put them all into magical skills. I do get +80 armor from an alteration spell I use though (can get more from higher level spells)

Weapons:

None lol. Unless you count the Bound Sword, Battleaxe, and Bow that I rarely use (mostly to raise conjuration and weapon skills for levels).

Spells:

I mainly use Icestorm. It shoots a wave of frost in a spherical shape that moves forward causing damage over time with an area effect. I have most of the spells though, and lightning bolt is my go to spell for quick damage that doesn't cost as much magicka.

I also like to summon Frost Atronachs and use an alteration spell for +80 armor. It's also fun to use Muffle, Invisible, and the perk that makes casting magic silent to enemies to sneak up on a group of enemies and frost rape them lol.

Perks/Effects:

All of the Destruction tree, most of Restoration, some left path of Conjuration (bonuses for atronachs), a couple points on the right path of illusion (to get silent casting), a few points in alteration to improve my armor spells. I use the Atronach Stone which gives +50 magic, -50% magic regen rate, and +50% magic absorb.

Through perks I have +50% magic regen rate, +30 magic resist and another +15 magic resist from a perk you get for beating the Mara quest chain from the temple in Riften. If I level this character more I'd like the 30% magic absorb I could get at 100 Alteration, and the ability to summon two atronachs at once at 100 Conjuration.

I do use a mod that reduces the penalty to magic regeneration in combat from 33% of normal to 50% of normal so I actually can use my magic in combat more effectively with all the gear I have that should be boosting it since it's the only weapon I use. This character basically fits the glass cannon archetype, but if I leveled up in the game a lot I might put points into enchanting and wear more good armor and put magic boosting enchants on so my character can survive more.

Overall I had fun playing as an all out mage character in Skyrim as opposed to a warrior type. Through perks and equipment I got a large pool of magic, fast magic regeneration, and pretty good resistance to magic. The magic resistance I have now is a huge turnaround from when I was using the Apprentice Stone for +100% magic regen and 100% weakness to magic lol. I can cast Icestorm 8 times before running out of magic, and that spell is pretty powerful. Then it only takes a little bit for my magic to regen back up. I also like to use the Become Ethereal shout to temporarily become invincible and have some time to regenerate health and magic in safety (good for fighting dragons, especially if you anticipate when they will use their breath attacks on you, since the shout recharges so fast)

Also I made the character a werewolf, but that was more of a may as well thing as the only downside is not getting resting bonuses (which are underwhelming anyways). I just use it on occasion, in some dungeons where there are "human" npc enemies (the only kind of dungeon you can feasibly use it in since you need to feed on their bodies to regain health and make the form last longer.)

Been trying to roll with my Draugr forced influence, but I need more of their armor pieces. I could also stand to be a bit more thinner and beef jerkier.

4c4Dq.jpg

I have two pieces so far. Not even sure if there's any others.

7vwzZ.jpg

My eyes are only now a bit blue on the edges. You can see them fully in death scenes, though. They trail blue and the effect is kind of cool, admittedly.

5zpMb.jpg

PK, you so ugly ;)

I jumped on here today and thought, yeah! I'll finally upload my character. So, I load up the game and bam! I'm like WTF?

Skyrim%20-%20Dateranoth.png?m=1324158096

Where's my stuff? Oh wait, now I remember. I drank most of a fifth last night and now I'm in jail. So, I'll post with my gear another time.

Archived