PS3 discount for Gamestop Powerup Rewards members

Kevnvek

Got 'em at 10 this morning.

Incidentally, Best Buy was able to replace my Tritton Ax Pros in store today no questions asked. They didn't even look at them, in stunning contrast to the lady on the Geek Squad hotline that immediately told me they wouldn't replace it when I mentioned physical damage. lol

Nice dude! You gaming tonight? Boarderlands I think. Craw mission around 11 pm.

Nah I'm gonna see about trying to finish Dead Space 2 tonight if the last 5 or so chapters go by quickly. I don't even remember how to play Borderlands lol, but the next time I do, I'll probably be starting a new character on the PC version.

Oh and also, one gripe I have with the new Trittons, even though it's an indication that they're "newer", the cable that goes from your Xbox 360 controller to the headset to enable chat, has a new design with a cover over it like the standard Xbox 360 mics. Like - ____((- As opposed to the old -____- cable. This means I can't plug it into my controller with the chatpad plugged in, or use it with my Razer Onza controller. Unless maybe I "modify" it, or call Tritton support and ask for them to ship me one of the old ones.

Just a thought, but this thing is awesome and a pretty reasonable price too. Roxio Game Capture

Perhaps someday, since I've been streaming a lot to the Gamercide channel lately, but not anytime soon, as I still have a massive Steam library I can stream. Thanks for the link though, that does look like a pretty affordable option. Sounds like that program allows for adding voice-overs too, so if I ever did any video reviews that could be interesting.

I have managed to get my streaming to (moderately low bitrate) 720p though last night with some help from a random JTV technophile lol.

It's still in the console, it's just been locked out in the newer models. Not sure why though...

Really? In that case I'd assume that it was so they could make a profit off of PS2 games if they start selling them in the PSN store, as opposed to having people buy them used and them not make any profit off of them.

Also another plus, built in wi-fi, as opposed to a $100 device you have to buy. The lack of Composite or HDMI cables is starting to sound like less and less of an issue compared to the accessories the Xbox 360 lacked lol (even though the newer 360 models finally come with built in wi-fi).

I always use wireless. For gaming, streaming, etc. My room is on the opposite end of the house from the router and I don't want a long cable running across it lol. Fine for me, the only time you see me teleporting from lag and such is when I'm downloading something, since I only have a moderate speed connection anyways.

Archived