SSF4 Official Thread

Sajam

Because the old one was unfortunately derailed and beaten to death by a few people there is a new one!

I'll add in all the vids/trailers from the old one into here.

Trailer showcasing all the new online modes

Matches showing new characters and changes to old characters(players suck btw):

Showcase of a bunch of the new ultras:

There we go :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently from what the developers have said, Adon is going to be very straight forward to play/learn. :D

Hopefully not many of them will be hard to learn.

I'm going to learn Juri most likely, because she looks awesome. Matches online though I'll be using Abel and beating up all the new characters that people can't use well yet.

So yeah, going to learn and possibly get good with every new character except for T.Hawk and Hakan. Well, maybe Hakan, but he looks ridiculously stupid. Can't wait to see the new changes in Tier Listing and that slight nerf to Sagat, which I think isn't really enough, but you can't really do anything else to him to make him worse because it would completely ruin him.

Possible new mains are Ibuki and Guy. Also, Team Mode and Lobbies are an amazing addition to the Street Fighter 4 series. It desperately needed lobbies, but the team mode is a +1.

What?! They took the intro music out?! NOOOO! I loved that theme! It always got me pumped before I jumped into multi-player.... Well, they better have a better intro in this one to make up for it. I heard something interesting though, apparently there will be MORE costumes to download. I forgot where I saw it, either Gamestop or Amazon, but they will be giving out tokens for those who pre-order the game.

The tokens are for downloadable costumes for Fei Long, Ibuki, and two other characters. I may be mistaken, but I could've sworn I saw it somewhere. Anywho, I will be mastering Juri and Fei Long!

What?! They took the intro music out?! NOOOO! I loved that theme! It always got me pumped before I jumped into multi-player.... Well, they better have a better intro in this one to make up for it. I heard something interesting though, apparently there will be MORE costumes to download. I forgot where I saw it, either Gamestop or Amazon, but they will be giving out tokens for those who pre-order the game.

The tokens are for downloadable costumes for Fei Long, Ibuki, and two other characters. I may be mistaken, but I could've sworn I saw it somewhere. Anywho, I will be mastering Juri and Fei Long!

Juri, aw yeah!

Hopefully the pre-order bonus costumes are true. This is the first game that I have pre-ordered in quite a while.

Archived