SSF4 Official Thread

Sajam

I recently started playing Cody, and am having a lot of fun with him. I'm not really that good with him, but he's so fun to play that I don't really care. I also just learned how to do both of his FADCs in training mode, so if I can get them implemented into real matches, I'll be in good shape.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gootecks presents: Bar Fights 2 is absolutely amazing. East Coast vs West Coast. Lineup:

East Coast:

Justin Wong

Sanford Kelly

"Joe" iloveu

marn

Arturo Sanchez

vs.

West Coast:

Combofiend

Alex Valle

Ken I

Ed Ma

(Don't remember the last one)

It was tight though. Ken I is incredible, especially with Akuma.

Gootecks presents: Bar Fights 2 is absolutely amazing. East Coast vs West Coast. Lineup:

East Coast:

Justin Wong

Sanford Kelly

"Joe" iloveu

marn

Arturo Sanchez

vs.

West Coast:

Combofiend

Alex Valle

Ken I

Ed Ma

(Don't remember the last one)

It was tight though. Ken I is incredible, especially with Akuma.

I've seen quite a few of the West Coast guys fight and they are pretty good, but the East has Justin, Arturo, and Sanford.

Combofiend does have a beast Abel and Cammy. Ken I is ridiculous. Also, Valle is really freaking good. He is like the West Coast Justin Wong.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know it's old news, but since no one posted it, I will. Justin Wong got knocked out of evo before he made top eight. It makes me happy to see that you can't just tier whore and listen to buttons to win anymore. You actually have to know your character and it's match-ups to do well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So I finally got this game, but it's the PC version. Not sure if it has cross platform play or if any of you even still play it. It went on sale for only ten bucks and it's the newest (and HOPEFULLY last if Capcom stops effing around and rereleasing and learns how to DLC) version, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. It's definitely cool, and the stereoscopic 3D is awesome. I haven't played with many characters yet but so far I like Ibuki. I'm not a long time SF fan, so I don't have old favorites from the original gang or anything. Guile's theme does go with everything though...

Archived