Borderlands DLC

Kevnvek

So I was wondering if anyone would want to help me beat the 2 remaining coliseum's in Mad Moxxie? The time would be pretty much whenever I'm playing, early to midday or late (after 8 or 9 PST). I don't have too much trouble getting through 10 or 15 of the 20 waves, but it starts getting tough towards the end and I'd like help just finishing them, so I don't lose all the progress. PK helped me finish The Gully, so I just have Hell-burbia and The Angelic Ruins left.

You'd need to have both the Mad Moxxie DLC (for obvious reasons) and the General Knoxx DLC (so you can get to level 61, all of the enemies in my game in Moxxie are 60).

Anyone up for it?

I'd like to get these done before the new DLC and free patch come out around the 28th, because the patch will raise the level cap and possibly scale up the DLCs, making Moxxie harder to complete.

EDIT:

2 down, 1 to go, I just need to do The Angelic Ruins. I'll probably be doing that tonight, with PK when he gets on later on. So anyone who wants in, I'm hopefully going to finish it tonight. I'll get as far as I can, then enlist PK for help when he gets on at 11ish.

Thanks for all the help PK, even though I kept having to afk that last match. lol

It's all good. I enjoy killing bandits and skags.

EDIT: I don't know what happened, Kevin, but LIVE dropped me and now I can't reconnect. I can't even connect to GTalk, Google and some other pages. This and speedtest.net load fine, though. Says something about my MTU settings. Have no idea why those would suddenly change while I was playing Borderlands, though.

Gonna try and fix this. I've cycled my router and modem twice now. No go.

I double posted and didn't know it. My forum angel was looking out for me.

I'll run Knoxx this weekend with you if you want, Chris. All my characters are level 61, though. So if you have a lower level one, it may not be a good idea. Knoxx is already pretty tricky (cheap ass robot probes), without having the enemies levels bumped higher.

Dude all this weekened and next week is going to be HORRIBLE. Moving and all you know? I have to do a bunch of work at the new place all this weekend. Moving company comes on the 28th and then 29th-1st I'm cleaning out the old apartment. It's going to be rough. :(

but I WOULD like to take you up on this.

Alright, looks like I just need to beat Zombie Island and hopefully get all of the side quests in Knoxx done for the achievement before Tuesday. The only thing I'd really need help with is Circle of Duty, and I think I only have two arenas left in it. Pretty sure I've already finished the Crawmerax quest in playthrough 1.

Thanks for all the help PK, I don't ever want to play Moxxie again, except MAYBE to do the first 3 five round arenas for that skill point on playthrough 2.

So PK, I'm not sure, since it's been a long time, but I think my quest to enter Knoxx's Armory for the second time is uncompletable on my playthrough 1 because I can't get into the fort, a door won't open. Probably from all of our attempts to reenter the fort. Do any of your characters have the quest available on playthrough 1 that I could join to get credit for it? I don't think we'll be able to do all sidequests in Playthrough 2 because Circle of Duty is really tough.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the Completionist achievement. I just soldiered, or rather huntered, on through it last night. I thought my Armory quests were glitched because I had the first and second run through quests for it at the same time because of co-op, and the door didn't open after doing one of them. It did after I reloaded and went back there though. Traveling in Knoxx is a pain, so I just save and quit, then reload after I finish questing to teleport back to T-Bone Junction, rather than traveling all the way there.

So, looks like the next time we play will be in the Claptrap DLC or on Playthrough 3. :)

Archived