Audaciouskevin's Stream

Kevnvek

Dat helped me set up Dyyno for streaming and I can stream at pretty decent quality considering I only have about 660 Kilobits per second upload speeds.

Would anyone watch if I streamed Beat Hazard? If so feel free to make song/album requests here. My comp isn't that fast, but it can handle a lot of "arcade" type games or older games. For now I'd mostly be streaming Beat Hazard since I don't have all that many computer games.

Beat Hazard does get a bit blurry because of it's ridiculous amount of flashing lights on the screen (it's a pretty hard game to stream anyways), but it's watchable and the audio streams just fine (which is the important part).

http://www.dyyno.com..._AudaciousKevin

or

justin.tv/audaciouskevin

If the JTV channel is passworded, usually if I'm streaming a TV show, the password is gamercide.

For the Dyyno viewer, be sure to click "Open Chat" at the bottom of the video and put your name in, or I won't know you're there because the viewer count doesn't work right.

The games I have and could stream at the moment are:

Beat Hazard

The Secret of Monkey Island 1 and 2 (remakes of the originals)

Penumbra Overture

Gish

Aquaria

Defcon

Darwinia

Multiwinia (don't want to play until I've beaten Darwinia)

Uplink

Portal (actually runs semi-decent)

World of Goo (not installed, not sure if I still have my save file)

The Elder Scrolls: Arena (lol; if I get it set up again)

The usual times I should be able to stream are around 10AM-2PM PST, and any time after at least 8PM PST

I tried going, but it said the video was no longer available. Are you still streaming?

Yeah I need to set up an actual time, I'm not streaming at the moment. Let's say about 9:10 Pacific Standard Time, I'll at least get in the chat and see if anyone's in. I could stream for about an hour at 7 before VB, but I'll have to cut it short for the episode. I think that's what I'll do. I guess I'll start playing after I get my shower and just keep it streaming.

I'm starting it up now, about to start playing. I'm just trying to get it set up to where I can still see the chat next to the window. Be sure to click Open Chat at the bottom of the video. Also, if the screen is black but doesn't say it's no longer playing, it's probably because I'm tabbed out of it.

I'm playing now, but be sure to open the chat, otherwise I won't know if anyone's in because the viewer counter is kinda messed up, so I'll go afk and stuff and you'll get bored and leave. lol Venture Bros. starts in an hour, but I can stream some more when it's done.

Just got The Secret of Monkey Island 1 and 2, the remakes of the originals which I've never played. I may attempt to stream them sometime.

Hopefully my stream might look a bit better if the gc_ accounts have indeed upgraded as Dat says. Maybe it will run better since the gc_ accounts can actually use the Dyyno servers.

Looks like I'll be using the Dyyno Broadcaster to stream to JTV for now, at least until the Dyyno player gets better. Here is the new link: http://www.justin.tv/audaciouskevin. I hear it looks better there too.

First though, there are a couple of bugs with it like no audio lol.

Streaming a funny show called Bored to Death. Starting the next episode in a minute or two. I've passworded my account temporarily for copyright reasons, but the password is gamercide.

I also plan to set up a night to stream the season 5 premier of Dexter for everyone who doesn't have Showtime. Would probably be late the day the episode comes out, or the day after.

• 1 month later...

For some reason I can't sign in to JTV with my Dyyno broadcaster, so I'll stream to our new portal. I'm streaming some Plants vs Zombies for Halloween.

http://www.dyyno.com..._audaciouskevin

The ads are horrible, and the chat is down, but let's try out the portal. If you have Steam we may be able to set up a group chat with that if someone who's watching invites me.

EDIT: Look like the chat is working, but I can't be in it without the stream window open. There are so many little things I hate about Dyyno, but it would be a decent player if they were fixed.

EDIT: Look like the chat is working, but I can't be in it without the stream window open. There are so many little things I hate about Dyyno, but it would be a decent player if they were fixed.

The chat window should be able to pop out. Just click the arrow that points to the top right.

The chat window should be able to pop out. Just click the arrow that points to the top right.

Yeah I did that. Then when I close the main Firefox window and keep the popped out one open, to save RAM and resources, it logs me out of the chat and I can't use it anymore.

Yeah I did that. Then when I close the main Firefox window and keep the popped out one open, to save RAM and resources, it logs me out of the chat and I can't use it anymore.

I see the problem now. It seems to disconnect you from both chats if you logged into the main one first. You either need to popout the window before logging in, or you have to logout and then back in when you close the main window. I'm still working with them on improving the chat, so feedback is a good thing. Post any more issues you may come across in the Streaming thread or just PM me.

Archived