Pc Help - Video Input From 360

ThermoNukePanda

So I have an HP 9340f. It has an Nvidia 9500GS vid card (crap card, but it's a "media" card).

On the front of my case it was inputs for composite video in (Yellow video, R/W audio).

Can I plug my 360 into these ports and view it on my PC? What software would I need? I've tried googling but I'm stumped.

Yeah, I can hook it into the monitor no problem. I want to route it through my PC though, not just the monitor.

Reason: I want to record the audio from my Ezmuze creations (which are pretty badass). The HP9340f has composite inputs in the front of the case, I have an extra composite 360 cable. I hook it to the 360, put the input into the front slots, and can't figure out how to make it work. Even getting just the audio would be nice, but I'd like to see what I can do about it all.

You'll need a video capture program that works with your TV Tuner that is in your PC. I've tried quite a few different ones in the past but haven't been happy enough with any of them to recommend one for you man. It's really going to be trial and error for you I'm afraid. If you know the specs on the tuner card, you should be able to find a program that will work for you.

Ok, I am pretty sure I remember seeing something about it having a "Hauppauge TV Tuner" that was built in?

All the specs I've seen haven't said anything specific on the type. You can always check your Device Manager and it should give you what you need (Manufacturer, Model #, etc.)

Here are the 2 pieces of software that I use.... both free :)

VH Capture 1.4.6

Flash Media Live Encoder 3.1

How do I use these?

I mean I have a Haupaugge WINTV HVR-1800. I have packed up all my stuff, so I don't have the orioginal disk. Drivers are updated and installed though.

So if I plug my Xbox into the Pc. What do I do next>

Archived