I'm Finally Moving! Wooooooot!

ThermoNukePanda

I'm paying $450 a month, no utilities, for a 1 bedroom. I'm just comparing what he's paying to what I'm paying.

We pay $490 a month right now, for two bedrooms w/ air conditioning. Our utilities run around $30-$60/mo so it's not bad at all.

I really don't mind paying $895, practically TRIPLING the size we have now, front porch, back deck, yard, washer/dryer, THREE BATHROOMS (finally I can take a dump when Coy is using a different bathroom. I hate waiting for her. LoL)

Woot! Heading over today to buy the washer and dryer! I looked up the models and costs of the things and I'm getting them for like a third of the price! Not too shabby!

It will be awesome to have our own washer and dryer and not have to deal with the nasty and dirty coin operated ones from the 80's sitting in the spooky basement of our complex. :)

Damn I'm going to be poor for a few months. Sucks too cause October is going to be a big month for game releases. Ah well, it's my birthday in October so maybe I can ask my pops for a game. Going to have to wait on the PC graphics card/power supply though. *shrugs* It's a fair trade though. I'd rather have this killer new place anyways. :)

Archived