Color I.Q. Test!!! How well can you see colors?

ThermoNukePanda

http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77&Lang=en

Pretty interesting. They say that 1 out of 255 women, and 1 out of 12 men, have some sort of color deficiency in being able to determine colors.

The test is simple. You are presented with a few lines of color blocks. You must arrange those color blocks in order so they fade and blend seamlessly into one another. Once you are finished, click the Score button to see how you did.

A PERFECT score is 0, and the score will increase depending on how poorly you do. Considering the person who linked to this on MentalFloss.com, who claimed to be a "former Art student", scored a 38 on their first try I think I did pretty frikkin' awesome!

testyf.png

Lemme know how you do!

Lol. 72. That was too much like work. :P

I already knew I wouldn't do too well. I've always had trouble with colors. When I used to take eye tests in school, there were these pages of colored dots that would have a letter or number in them made using said colored dots. There were several that I couldn't see.

Untitled-99.png

I can't see what's in B and C, and I can barely make out D and F.

Lol. 72. That was too much like work. tongue.gif

I already knew I wouldn't do too well. I've always had trouble with colors. When I used to take eye tests in school, there were these pages of colored dots that would have a letter or number in them made using said colored dots. There were several that I couldn't see.

Untitled-99.png

I can't see what's in B and C, and I can barely make out D and F.

In order from A-F:

25, 6, 45, 8, 56, 29

Archived