Dying Light

Tuna

PK & I started the playthrough at midnight launch and went until 5am. It was fun and a reminder of how fun the Dead Island games are with a co-op run. Of course I had to deal with PK's trolliness (exploding propane, molotov's in face, breaking rooftops, etc.) but that's part of the enjoyment. Weapons, crafting, fighting are all familiar if you've done a Dead Island game and the new parkour mechanics add to maneuverability around the map. At one point we were dangling 100 ft from a water main under an underpass just to get to the next waypoint! A lot of fun and broken limbs, lol. 

I streamed the run and will continue it tonight if you guys would like to stop by. Drop a follow while I'm live and you'll get a special guest appearance from the awesome Mrs.BadExample! <3

www.twitch.tv/Tuna05Lp 

Oh and thanks Dat for the GMG coupon! Got the game for $45.

Nice score Spawn! I had a lot of fun last night with it. I can't really place why, but I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did Dead Island. I think it's just the feel of the game. Regardless, great coop play.

Oh, and sorry for dropping out of TS last night. Something caused another crash, and I didn't have time to restart. I'm so damn tired. Lol

Archived