Praise The Sun! Dark Souls II released today!

ThermoNukePanda

Sorry guys every website that has anything to do with gaming got blocked at work now. They are cracking down so I was unable to update my posts like I wanted to. I always forget to get on when at home.

Anyways, this game is AWESOME! I am still loving it. I could ramble on and on. Dark Souls 1 was awesome but I think this game is better in almost every way so far. You gotta try it Dat!! I think Dark Souls 1 was harder or less accessible than this game.

That was cool! Undead Burg! That is how it was for me at first but then I got better. Soon you will be tearing through those guys! When they just sit behind the shield like that there is a move for guard break. Left stick forward + RB(360) at the same time. Your guy will step forward and knock the shield away then you go to town. It would be R1 on PS3.

Was that on PC? I really feel this game is meant to be played with a gamepad or plays better on a gamepad. I would not enjoy it near as much on a keyboard. The first game is great but I really like this second one better. When you get the chance you should give it a try. I see why you would grab the first one though cause of the price to make sure you like it.

• 3 weeks later...

Beat the game over the weekend and moved onto NG+.  Already moving onto Huntsman's Copse so I'm progressing pretty quickly now that I know what's out there.  Seems I get invaded a HELL of a lot more now though!

And ugh.... The Bell Tower.... I friggin' hate that place. 

Archived