{Rumor} Dev team for Diablo 3 upset by Dave Brevik interview

PeeKnuckle

I can see how someone who made the game/genre calling out something in your creation might be a bit hurtful (even if others said it too), but I can also ssee how if I made something awesome and someone made a subpar sequel I'd be unhappy too. Either way too much was said on bothsides in my opnion.

Dot dot dot.

Let me put it another way. Diablo was his baby. Diablo 3 is an auction house centered game, surely implemented by Kotick and Activision. Brevik simply stated (much nicer btw), what most Diablo fans have been screaming about since release. It all falls on deaf ears at Blizzard. So maybe, just maybe -- it coming from the mouth of the person behind the original franchise, these words will affect some positive change to Diablo 3.

The community can't seem to get it done.

Interesting development. One a few of you may get a kick out of.

I'm locked out of my Battlenet account. Customer service can't take my call and they've locked me out of changing my password.

Is this retribution or some shit?

yl8vR.jpg

Also, they closed my ticket I just opened up 23 minutes ago, saying this...

"This ticket has been closed since its status was Answered for 7 days." ---> 23 minutes ago <---

What a joke.

I meant all of the "not playing this game anymore" people. Basically, you and Kevin. =p

Other than helping out by holding open a room for 23 hours so the D3 community could get an easy achievement, I haven't been playing it. I logged in this morning to check my auctions.

Archived