The Last of Us

PeeKnuckle

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So, this snuck up on me. I grabbed it last Saturday and finished it last night. I don't have much to say except I wasn't dissapointed. If you own a PS3 this is a must play game. Even worth full price.

Rare for a story to suck me in so thoroughly, and the game play was fun too. Really makes you feel like a survivor.

So, this snuck up on me. I grabbed it last Saturday and finished it last night. I don't have much to say except I wasn't dissapointed. If you own a PS3 this is a must play game. Even worth full price.

Rare for a story to suck me in so thoroughly, and the game play was fun too. Really makes you feel like a survivor.

Agreed. I really enjoyed it. The story was alone was amazing.

Without spoiling I can say the ending still has me rolling it around in my head. Certainly nothing you can categorize as a good or bad ending. Fucking a. Just play it. I'm trying to talk my wife into playing it on easy. It has a better story than most, if not any, post apocoliptic movie I can think of.

I've watched (tried to at least) three streams of it so far. I'll be completely honest and say, it is pretty boring to watch. I have no doubts it is fun as hell to play and the story engrosses you. I'm sure it is. My friends all say it is. Just saying it is hard for me to watch live streamed.

Many slow paced/stealthy games are like that for me, though.

It's tough to watch unless you're physically there in my opinion. I was watching my brother play before I started and I was pretty interested. 

It's really tough to immerse yourself in it completely like you need to for this game, you can't really enjoy it off a livestream. 

That shouldn't be a problem to get onthe front page.

I can see how the game wouldn't be enjoyable to watch. There is a large amount of scrounging for parts etc. When I played it the mechanic actual felt good and made the survival aspect feel more real. Watching that could get pretty old.

I need to just stream all the cutscenes for you PK. It has a pretty cool feature after you beat it that let's you play all of them together. Still, great game to play.

• 7 months later...

Archived