How was your weekend?

Dateranoth

Pretty boring weekend for me overall. My mom went up to PA to help my grandfather recover from his surgery(he was diagnosed with bladder cancer and just had his complete bladder removed, but he's doing really well now) so it was just me and my dad this weekend. Just kinda started playing HL2 again because, its HL2, and playing it with all the settings on high for the fisrt time is awesome. Oh, and me and my dad grilled filet mignions on sunday, really good. If you've never heard of this one, equal parts bourbon, ranch dressing, soy sauce, and worchestire sauce, GREAT marinade.

Finished LA Noire, visited sister at nursing school, ate out way too much, and ran late for things on Saturday because my parents dog had diarrhea. Otherwise I just sat in my parents basement while I wait for June to approach when my new apartment (new as in new construction, never used) opens up.

weekend was nt to bad. Sat was spent helping out at the Special Olympics with my football team. Got waxed in a couple of events i put out jersey bets on. That night took my daughter to the movies to see avengers, she loved the bathroom(had to go 5 times) and the movie. Sunday was spent pushmowing my 1.5 acres of lawn since my wife destroyed the rider. then over to my buddys to brush hog and make myself sick

she was goining around a tree and hit the oil drain tube on a branch sticking out...hence why i always said weed whack around the damn thing. and continued to mow till...i dont know whats wrong it just stopped working. now its sits in my barn next to the weed whacker and chainsaw that got unmixed gas....but did i mention that i get to push mow now....1 solid day of it...oh the joy

lol. Oh hell, that's a beautiful story. Continue to mow until it just stopped working. haha, Sorry but I'm rolling. It had to sound horrible before it finally locked up.

oh i bet it did....i put my 3ft bar on the shaft to try and turn it....that f*&^%$s locked up tight. so nows shes even more unhappy. i bought the cheapest one wally word had....she looks like forrest gump mowing

Archived