Patterns (2011)

countstep

Wow. I'm impressed, man. Nice job!

We like to be legit on the Gamercide livestream, and not play music that's copyrighted. Only tracks we've been given permission to use. Would we be able to use your music and help get your name out there? We could also put a link to your bandcamp page in our about section.

Wow. I'm impressed, man. Nice job!

We like to be legit on the Gamercide livestream, and not play music that's copyrighted. Only tracks we've been given permission to use. Would we be able to use your music and help get your name out there? We could also put a link to your bandcamp page in our about section.

Yeah, go ahead. If you want me to send you some download links so you don't have to buy it (since you have to buy it on the Bandcamp page to have the file) I can do that. I give you permission to use the music on my Bandcamp page.

Very excellent. It's pretty awesome. I'll have to get it on the stream for sure. MC could benefit from some of this.

Thanks! If by MC you mean Minecraft, then the track "Fornever" from Patterns was specifically made to be a Minecraft adventuring track and went through a couple of name changes.

Archived