Lord Of The Rings Online - Pc

Captain C0ncussi0n

• 2 months later...

Hey am gonna start playing this if i do can i play with you learn me the basics n stuff message me thanks!

Sorry Scouse. I've cut back on a lot of my game time and LotRO was one of the things caught in the purge. However, if you want any tips or advice from levels 1-15ish or so, feel free to ask.

Personally I have a soft spot for hobbits... and even more so for hobbit minstrels. There's just something extremely satisfying about yelling at something to death. (Not to mention playing the cowbell)

www.lotro.com

It's gone "free to play" and you can do a lot without paying a monthly sub. You can either choose to pony yo $30.00 for a 3 month subscription (saving 5 bucks a month off the regular $15.00 a month standard bill) or pick and choose what you want to do through micro-transactions.

It's one of the prettiest looking MMO's I've ever played. Also being the music loving person that I am, I SERIOUSLY enjoyed the ability to play music in game with the instruments, in real time. (You can also sync up with other players and get ensembles going. Look on youtube for folks playing stuff from the actual LOTR films, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, AC/DC, etc, etc... it's pretty awesome.)

The music is pretty cool. You -can- play "real time" but some of the most amazing stuff is the way people have pre-made songs that you can download and then play at any time. Some are single part. Some are multi part.

I suggest : http://www.thefatlute.com/

This is a great website for LoTRO music questions, downloads, etc, etc. Check it!!

Archived