Which Fantastic 4 Member Will Die In Upcoming Comic?

ThermoNukePanda

If they kill one off it'll likely be The Thing (don't remember his real name . . ben something or other) because aren't the rest family? Reed & Su married, Su & Torch brother and sister? .. it's been a while since I paid attention to the Fantastic Four.

But Banstyle is right and no one actually dies in Marvel comics. The only two that stayed dead (except stupid cloning crap that ruined Spiderman) are Uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy.

The only two that stayed dead (except stupid cloning crap that ruined Spiderman) are Uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy.

Hrm.. should I break it to you or not? lol. Feel free to wiki both those characters. Neither of them stayed dead, either they were resurrected or cloned or whatever. It's all crap.

If they kill one off it'll likely be The Thing (don't remember his real name . . ben something or other) because aren't the rest family? Reed & Su married, Su & Torch brother and sister? .. it's been a while since I paid attention to the Fantastic Four.

But Banstyle is right and no one actually dies in Marvel comics. The only two that stayed dead (except stupid cloning crap that ruined Spiderman) are Uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy.

it aint just marvel.

Hrm.. should I break it to you or not? lol. Feel free to wiki both those characters. Neither of them stayed dead, either they were resurrected or cloned or whatever. It's all crap.

Uncle Ben?? ?? REALLY!! They figured out how to bring him back? .. I knew they were messing with Gwen with Peter Parkers "Super Spidey Sperm" and I guess they had a kid that aged really fast the then looked exactly like Gwen. Did they clone Gwen also? ... man, I really hate it when they do things with Gwen. She's my favorite character from not just comics but all media. (books, movies, tv shows)

And despite what they say, I doubt anyone will "stay" dead. Even Sue "died" before and they brought her back. They are claiming it's a "definitive" death right now, never to be undone, but I take that with a grain of salt based off what I've seen in the past.

Uncle Ben was resurrected somehow, but then died again. Now he's some undead entity which can be seen in the afterlife (sort of like Deadman).

Gwen was cloned, then she disappeared. Hasn't been seen in the comics for a while but she's out there.

I gave up on Marvel continuity after Civil War. I still read the Ultimate stuff. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow leave it up to Marvel to spoiler their own comic. I mean.. wtf. You don't see the latest issue of Harry Potter being spoilered by a press release from it's creator the day it comes out. That's the problem with the big publishers like Marvel/Dc, they still rely on headlines rather than good storytelling to sell copies.

Archived