Just got a DSi

SycoYAFF

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I just received a Gamestop Gift Card, so I'm gonna buy Advance Wars Days of Ruin, and Final Fantasy IV. : D Can't wait to play them.

Final Fantasy 4? Sweet! (even though you should be getting Red Dead Redemption with that gift card so you can join in on the Gamercide Free Roam fun -wham)

If you want a good walkthrough (and a pretty funny one at that) check out BlueHighwind's walkthrough of it from the Final Fantasy Wikia: http://finalfantasy....IV/BlueHighwind

He's basically an arrogant, sarcastic b astard that has a walkthrough of pretty much every main FF game. I'm using his guide of 12 at the moment. The guides are funny because he'll get all sidetracked on stuff like how incredibly stupid Vaan is in 12 (and he's right, the main character in 12 is horrible, and thankfully doesn't have to be used outside of cities). Besides that, the guides actually do a decent job of helping you to get loot, beat bosses, and know where to go.

Also, I just received a Gamestop Gift Card, so I'm gonna buy Advance Wars Days of Ruin, and Final Fantasy IV. : D Can't wait to play them.

. . .

I just received a Gamestop Gift Card, so I'm gonna buy Advance Wars Days of Ruin, and Final Fantasy IV.

. . .

I'm gonna buy Advance Wars Days of Ruin, and Final Fantasy IV.

. . .

Advance Wars Days of Ruin

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I beat up Misty. I'm cool. Dragonair is now level 41. : D

Mandy, what's your friend code again? The one you sent me in the message wasn't correct, it would look something like this XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. Just replace the X's with random numbers and that's how it should look. Make sure that when you go into the PokeCenter make a right and go down the stairs and talk to the first person on the right behind the counter. That should set everything up for you.

Lawls yeah I didn't know what I was doing. It should be: **** my wifi connection is screwed up for some reason.

So, I've gotten a hell of a lot farther in Pokemon. My team is average of level 50 and above at the moment (unless I'm using my 2 Mewtwo's, one level 84 and the other level 71). Otherwise, my team is pretty alright at the moment. I've caught half of the pokemon I have seen. I has all gym badges, haven't beaten Ash yet, D :

Archived