Just got a DSi

SycoYAFF

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, the DS Lite has Wi-Fi built into it. I have to check in my DSi real quick, but I'll get back to you in a second.

Edit: Hmm, I'm assuming this is how you do it. When you start up Pokemon, before pressing Continue scroll down to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings. Search for an access point (depending on your cable provider, your router might have built in wireless) and it should pick up that signal. Then, get the WEP Key from the router and input it.

To actually battle and trade with someone, I have no idea though. I'll have to check that out when I get home.

Psh, don't worry, my highest is level 15 at the moment.

Did that work though?

yeah just had to get the password on the wirless. but im connected now.

AWESOME. And yes, I'm gonna play through both of them. AT THE SAME TIME. And just an FYI, I'll name my first Pokemon after you. Hell, I'll do it right now on my Gameboy. You want Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, or Pikachu (I have Yello and Silver)?

Gold>Silver.

Although I have 2 siblings and we all played Pokemon, so I played them both.

I'll have to get Pokemon so I can play with you Syc. My favorite Pokemon is also my main in brawl:

pikachu2.gif

Pika power!

Definitely, get it Sam. You too Pan.

Also, Stealthy, I figured out how to Battle and stuff. In The PokeCenter, if you go towards the back you will see stairs leading up with 2 people there, you talk to them and it sets it up for you. Also, one more thing. When you enter the PokeCenter go to the right and you'll see stairs leading down. That is where you set up your Pal Pad. This is so you can add friends and stuff.

Man, we can have GC Pokemon Tournaments, **** would be so cash.

@Stealthy You should get Aminal Crossing too! Weed pulling party at my place! Everyone's invited! :D

weed pulling eh? man that sounds like so much fun. im running to gamestop now :P

weed pulling eh? man that sounds like so much fun. im running to gamestop now :P

You better not be joking or I'm gonna revoke your invite to the party. There will be cake!

On a different note I just ordered my Pokemon HeartGold edition from Walmart.com cause it's on sale online but not in store. Hopefully I'll have it at the end of next week.

You better not be joking or I'm gonna revoke your invite to the party. There will be cake!

On a different note I just ordered my Pokemon HeartGold edition from Walmart.com cause it's on sale online but not in store. Hopefully I'll have it at the end of next week.

well i kinda was joking, but if you say its good ill pick it up once i get paid

Well did you play Animal Crossing on the GameCube? It's that but for the DS. If you can't find it for cheap I wouldn't go paying tons of money for it.

nope never played it for the gamecube, never thought the gamecube was worth spending money on

Archived