Xbox Scorpio VS Playstation Neo....... FIGHT!!!!

ThermoNukePanda

Let's talk about it in here.  What do we know so far?  Feel free to add what you may know.

SONY PLAYSTATION NEO:

• Supposedly using same CPU as original PS4, except overlocking the 8 core chips from 1.6ghz to 2.1 ghz. 
  • Improved GPU from 800mhz to 911mhz and more cores to use
  • Increased memory from 8G at 176GB/s to 218GB/s
  • Releasing sometime late 2016 (October, most likely to run alongside the PSVR)
  • Launch "Multi Bundle" is set for $499, includes headset, "processor unit", PS camera, Move system, and games.
  • Probably a whole new console SKU, but also an "add-on" device that can plug into original PS4 that comes packaged with the VR headset.
  • 5117400cv16d.jpg

MICROSOFT XBOX SCORPIO

• Claimed up to 6 terraflops of processing and claims of "most powerful console of all time"
  • Rumored partnership with Oculus for Rift compatibility (seems likely, MS controllers are bundled with Rift sales)
  • Direct Windows 10 integration, along with DX12
  • New CPU and new GPU
  • Released sometime in 2017
  • Focused on "4K and VR"

I want to get a PS Neo eventually since I still haven't gotten any of the next gen consoles (and have two PS4 controllers already for my PC lol), but it looks like so far the only exclusive I really want to play that I'm pretty sure won't come to PC is Kingdom Hearts 3.  If Kojima's new game Death Stranding comes to PC then it's pretty much just KH3, since it looks like Final Fantasy 15 will be on PC, if not at first, later on.  There are a few cool looking exclusives shown at E3, but still nothing to convince me to buy one.

Honestly I may just get a GTX 1080 graphics card for my PC instead when I have the money.  I can just wait on KH3, it might even go PC since it'll be on Xbox now.

Archived