Borderlands 2 gear Up Event

PeeKnuckle

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/985/borderlands-2-gear-up-event

The final day of festivities is upon us, as Pandora grows more dangerous (but also more rewarding) for those adventuring online with two or more players in True Vault Hunter Mode* -- should the varkids infesting Tundra Express, Caustic Caverns or Natural Selection Annex survive long enough to enter the pod state multiple times, they stand a far greater chance of morphing into the fearsome Vermivorous the Invincible. However, those that emerge victorious in their struggles against Vermivorous the Invincible also face greater rewards as the legendary Norfleet weapon is far more likely to appear upon his defeat.

I know most, if not all of you are done with this game. However, if you ever wanted a shot at Vermiverous, now is the time. The catch? There has to be two or more players for it to happen and it's for a short time.

Meh. I'm so sick of Borderlands and its crap that I can't even begin to express it. It was fun at first for quite awhile with the base game and none of the shenanigans patches but as the DLC started rolling out I was sad.

Thanks for posting this anyways PK.

Borderlands is my favourite FPS. Borderlands 2 was Borderlands with new stuff. It was fun to explore and play, but they started patching things and it feels less like the game I love. There's a disconnect between the two games for me now, where there was none initially. I have forever turned my back on Borderlands 2.

Gearbox forums are full of those kinds of complaints. Can't get Vermi alone, can't take on raid bosses alone (unless you cheese or cheat), etc.

They used to listen to their fans. Now it seems all they're worried about, is providing a challenge and making the game hard. For what, eSports? Non-competitive game.

Archived