People's Champion (Chael Sonnen) On TMZ

Anyone following MMA, or the UFC in particular knows who Chael Sonnen is. He beat the snot out of the current middleweight champ for almost a full five rounds, only to be caught in a triangle choke in the last seconds of the final round.

He's been creatively calling for a rematch for a long time and finally got it. The rematch is June 7th. This interview is just par for the course for Sonnen. He absolutely cracks me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAH2NqfEIqA

I love that video, CB. Hilarious. I thought about posting it too, but I didn't think anyone would watch it because it's so long.

For all his shit talk, the dude can back it up. He's been on a tear lately, and he really did dominate the champ for five rounds. He just got caught in a choke hold at the end, costing him the fight.

He could easily transition into WWE if he ever needs money at some point. Not saying that to diss on the man at all. Just saying he has the personality and acting skills to do it. He'd be great at it, too.

I know Pogre watched it, but anyone else interested in seeing and hearing Chael be real, check him out on the Rogan podcast. He toned it down and was real the whole time.

He talks about some fixed fights in the UFC, too.

Archived