New Phone! :)

Skylark95

Woooot! There are a TON of awesome apps and games.

I also suggest getting the Amazon Android Marketplace app ASAP. They have a FREE game you can download everyday and a bunch of them are pretty cool. :)

I love Tower Defense games and recommend Robo Defense and Tower Raiders

Woooot! There are a TON of awesome apps and games.

I also suggest getting the Amazon Android Marketplace app ASAP. They have a FREE game you can download everyday and a bunch of them are pretty cool. :)

I love Tower Defense games and recommend Robo Defense and Tower Raiders

Cannot install 3rd party apps on AT&T. :(

Anyone know a good workaround?

Inspire 4G is easily rooted to allow you to install 3rd party stuff. Quick Google search will get you what you need.

All that I have found so far requires a computer every time I want to install something. I'll look for a better solution later. Now I should probably get some work done.

All that I have found so far requires a computer every time I want to install something. I'll look for a better solution later. Now I should probably get some work done.

Dropbox works if you have the .apk file. Throw the .apk file in it from the PC, open Dropbox on the phone and tap the .apk. It to start the install.

If you're looking for an app store to use for 3rd party stuff, you could use App Planet, but I can't condone that one. If you go the Dropbox route, you can get the Amazon App Store and App Brain which gets you a few more options than just the regular app store.

Dropbox works if you have the .apk file. Throw the .apk file in it from the PC, open Dropbox on the phone and tap the .apk. It to start the install.

If you're looking for an app store to use for 3rd party stuff, you could use App Planet, but I can't condone that one. If you go the Dropbox route, you can get the Amazon App Store and App Brain which gets you a few more options than just the regular app store.

Same error. Looks like I may have to install it while connected to the PC.

Damn you AT&T.

Archived