Recent Players On Xbox.com

eminutia

@Bogey: Thats what I heard too, but even still the forums are lacking proper gamertag identification for the posts. All I can see is the CUL. I guess that's part of the kinks they are dealing with.

@Chris: I didn't see any Silverlight stuff on the main page?

Still, they should have been prepared for the migration to the new format. The weird thing is also, there were posts about how it's improved. I want to smack them. It's a downgrade if anything from the previous format, which was perfect.

Your browser is probably set to automatically download stuff like that then. I was prompted to upgrade to a new version of Silverlight.

Weird, I didn't see any Silverlight upgrades in my addons in Firefox. I see a lot of Java upgrades though, like three of them with similar version numbers.

While most of it is still kind of messy, there is one thing that I really like about the new Xbox.com. The individual pages for games either don't use, or use a newer version of, Silverlight, now, so I can copy the image url's directly to reupload and use in reviews for Xbox 360 and XBLA games, rather than having to copy and paste, and crop the images.

Archived