Anyone Had Pineapple Smirnoff?

The itsy bitsy spider crawled up the water spout (what the eff is a water spout anyway?) down came the rain and washed the spider out (shouldn't have been up there anyway) the itsy bitsy spider crawled up the spout again...(didn't learn the first time did he...... stupid spider, that's why their not the dominant species, stupid gits).

well GG, since i don't like beer i guess that's why i like it. I'm usually drinking whiskey or vodka, whick is what smirnoffs is....... vodka? so are you saying vodka is a girl's drink? lol :P

GG might have been thinkin about smirnoff ice which is most definitely a ***** beer.

sooooo, vodka isn't liquor? A distilled beverage, liquor, or spirit is a drinkable liquid containing ethanol that is produced by distilling fermented grain, fruit, or vegetables..... so says wiki. :P

It's ok GG, you don't have to prove your machismo by saying it's a girlie drink, when you can't handle your alcohol. As they say, beer is alcohol with training wheels.

sooooo, vodka isn't liquor? A distilled beverage, liquor, or spirit is a drinkable liquid containing ethanol that is produced by distilling fermented grain, fruit, or vegetables..... so says wiki. :P

It's ok GG, you don't have to prove your machismo by saying it's a girlie drink, when you can't handle your alcohol. As they say, beer is alcohol with training wheels.

Stop trying to put flame decals on your volkswagon.

Archived