Droid X

MWB

these glorious basterds are on backorder. went to buy one, couldn't.

i can't get the r2d2 droid to load to see what it looks like.

and the incredible doesn't shoot vids in 720, doesn't have an hdmi out, no fm radio, no 8 mp camera, no 24 gigs out of box....could go on and on. it costs about the same though.

these glorious basterds are on backorder. went to buy one, couldn't.

i can't get the r2d2 droid to load to see what it looks like.

and the incredible doesn't shoot vids in 720, doesn't have an hdmi out, no fm radio, no 8 mp camera, no 24 gigs out of box....could go on and on. it costs about the same though.

umm the incredible DOES have a fm radio, 8 mp camera, and phone starts with 8gb internal storage and comes with a 2 gb sd card. i personally think hdmi out is a waste of space and almost pointless and while it may not shot in 720p video it still looks a hell of alot better than most out there. for its size i think that's a hell of a accomplishment.

oh and also it will be getting 720p video recording when it is updated with the 2.2 UI (which should be sometime in the next month or 2).

Maybe for u it is but not for someone that is in The market for a Android device. so for The sake of accuracy I wanted to make sure the facts were straight.

Also I just hate it when people say things when they have no idea what they are talking about. I joined this forum partly for the people but also because most people here don't just shot from the hip and hope they are right like most forums.

Maybe for u it is but not for someone that is in The market for a Android device. so for The sake of accuracy I wanted to make sure the facts were straight.

Also I just hate it when people say things when they have no idea what they are talking about. I joined this forum partly for the people but also because most people here don't just shot from the hip and hope they are right like most forums.

Calm down there buddy. While the Droid X may win on paper, it's all about personal preference. If you prefer the HTC handset, then so be it. Getting all huffy about someone else choosing something different or not stating 100% accurate facts is a bit much. Especially over a cell phone.

I think the Droid 2 is great and if it would fit in my smaller pocket of my work pants I'd be all for it, its a badass phone.

But I have the incredible and love it and I was just pointing out that he was wrong. Wasn't trying to be negative although it must've seemed that way in the way I worded it, sorry.

well, armstancebj, i came here so folks wouldn't whine every time i didn't google the **** out of a second tier phone i never intended to buy.

Archived