HI PK

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can not fucking stand it when Wayne is sick. He literally complains about it every 5 minutes.Like, I get it, you're sick. you don't feel good. please shut the fuck up and deal with it. whining ot me every 5 minutes just pisses me the fuck off and makes me want to punch you so you shut up

It's funny how we ended up with that dessert. I had told my sis on my way to her place for dinner, and said I wanted to see if Nations was open so I could bring a banana cream pie. She said she was ordering a pie from the restaurant that she got our dinner from. She never told me what kind and I didn't know until she served it. It was great, because I was bummed I wasn't going to be able to bring a Nations pie. lol

It looked like this

riyiHZs.jpg

*Not actual pie I had

Well I dunno how I feel about it, is the thing.

So right now I work in a small kitchen where I handle catering orders for a few customers and the orders for one of our satellite locations. I am in charge of two other people. I really enjoy where I work (10 mins away from home.)

My work is opening a new location at Benson Towers in downtown New Orleans. I personally think this is the company HAIL MARY, because as of rightn ow I don't think it's doing very well.

I've known about this location and its opening etc but nothing was mentioned to me or my team about us being a part of it.

Myself and my coworker (Lee) were talked to today and told that we are both going to be assistant managers at this new location.

They said the kitchen we work in now was never meant to be what it is right now (our headquarters for our catering/satellite) and that the actual catering department will be taking over while we go to the new location to do the AM business.

I'm pretty unsure how I feel about it. Now my hours will be varied (instead of my steady 6-2) and I'll have to actually go downtown to work (ew)

On top of that they hired the GM and he's been training with us this week and I can honestly say I don't think I really like him. I anticipate him and I will have personality conflicts

Archived