7dtdServerUtility - A Utility To Keep Your 7 days To Die Dedicated Server updated (and schedule server restarts, download and install new server files, and more!)
- Latest version: 7dtdServerUtility_v1.8.1 (2019-01-20) (Improved update detection, faster restarts & announcements, added telnet server alive check, and option to run external program between updates (great for disabling mods during a server update for compatibility reasons).
- By Phoenix125 | http://www.Phoenix125.com | http://discord.gg/EU7pzPs | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based on Dateranoth's ConanExilesServerUtility-3.2.3 and ServerUtility | https://gamercide.org/
- OK to use with most other server managers: Use this tool to install and maintain the server and use your other tools to manage game play features. - Automatically download and install a new 7 Days To Die Dedicated Server: No need to do it manually.
- Automatically keeps server updated.
- Announce server updates and restarts in game chat and on Discord, Twitch, and MCRCON.
- Works with both STABLE and EXPERIMENTAL versions.
- Optionally automatically add version (ex: 'Alpha 17 (b240)' or 'b240') to server name with each update, so that users can quickly identify that you are running the latest version.
- Optionally automatically rename GameName to current version (ex: Alpha 17 b240) with each update, therefore saving old world while creating new world (aka: SERVER WIPE).
- KeepServerAlive: Detects server crashes and will restart the server.
- User-defined scheduled reboots.
- Remote restart.
- Run multiple instances of 7dtdServerUtil to manage multiple servers.
- Clean shutdown of your server.
- Retain detailed logs of 7DTD dedicated server and 7dtdServerUtility.
- Optionally restart server on excessive memory use.
Latest Version: http://www.phoenix125.com/share/7dtdServerUtility.zip
- Based on Dateranoth's ConanExilesServerUtility-3.2.3 and ServerUtility (THANK YOU!)