Youp Gamercide

Aiirantou

P.S. NO PEEKNAMBO PICS. I will delete them. lol

Awww!  You totally made me laugh PK by bringing that up.  I miss that old MSPaint picture I made honestly, and I definitely never saved it.  I'll never forget it though! 

Bienvenue to you Aiirantou!  Nice to see you around this site and hope you enjoy our little corner of the net!

Evreux is just outside of Paris isn't it?  I went to school in Avignon for a bit many years ago, but that's way in the south of France.  :D

Thx Kspaz =)
 Too late, Irish! PK and Dat forced me to kiss their feet or they would force me to eat vegetables! Come here for a kiss, IRIIIIISHHHHHHHHHHH !

Yes evreux is near Paris , but we are Normands not Parisiens ! You study in france maybe you can speak french so ??!! xD

Thx Kspaz =)

Too late, Irish! PK and Dat forced me to kiss their feet or they would force me to eat vegetables! Come here for a kiss, IRIIIIISHHHHHHHHHHH !

Yes evreux is near Paris , but we are Normands not Parisiens ! You study in france maybe you can speak french so ??!! xD

Yes, I took French in school and can speak some now conversationally but I'm definitely out of practice (especially "Passé composé".... I'm horrible with past tense lol).  I understand and read it nowadays much better than I speak it now, but I can still swear like a sailor.  :D

Our family had exchange students from France, usually two a year, for many many years while I was growing up.  We used to travel back over there a lot and drive all around staying with the different families who's kids we hosted.  Definitely saved a ton of hotel fees haha. 

Thx Kspaz =)

You may wana wait. I just got a dog kiss while napping.

Yeah but warning panda , many family give vegetable ! dont forget the only good food is MEATTTTTTTTTTT OK !?

Vegetables have their place, but I agree meat is awesome.  I got hooked on escargot and pâté de foie gras while over there though! 

Archived