April Fool's Stuff

Did anybody do anything on April Fool's Day?

I had to.....lol. I had a pregnancy test in the medicine cabinet so I used it and hid it from Jason. I'm totally not pregnant by the way, but you men don't know how to read them things. On Sunday Morning I came out of the bathroom with the stick and put my best "have I got a surprise for you" face on and told him I had to take a pregnancy test. The look on his face was priceless and I thought he was going to pass out. I yelled April Fools and he gave me a high five for doing a good one this year. We later called his mom and did the same thing to her and she started crying over the phone, lol.

No no. It was well deserved :) He went to a man cave meeting type thing or whatever you want to call it Saturday night and came back piss *** drunk. I wasn't upset that he was that drunk, because I figured he would be, it's just that I cannot deal with people who are drunk. I have no patience for the shenanigans of drunk people especially when it comes to an ogre sized male. His rear end slept downstairs, lol.

Archived