Impractical Jokers

Twiztid Rose

Has anyone watched this show? Its freakin hilarious! Its on truTV on thursday nights.

I can't actually open the videos on youtube for some reason, but heres a link to some clips on youtube. You gotta check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=impractical+jokers&oq=impractical+joker&aq=0&aqi=g2g-z1g5g-z1g1&aql=1&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=2165l3881l0l7955l6l4l0l3l3l0l239l239l2-1l1l0

Its just entertaining. The little "jokes" they do are really funny. It makes my cheeks hurt every time we watch that show. I'm with you on the tru tv thing. Far too many "reality" shows nowadays. But this isn't really a reality show, just a couple of jokesters getting together to pull sorta like pranks.

At the end of every episode the loser has to do some embarrassing thing that the other guys setup. They have no idea what it is until they are doing it. One episode the losers had a pack of envelopes on a beach boardwalk. They had to choose a person, and ask them to pick and open one. The one she opened said he had to suck her big toe! Ewwww!!

Edit: And this wasn't some hot chick either! Not that that'd make it any less gross!

Archived